- 1 (4 lb.) pouch Campbell's® Signature Harvest Butternut Squash Soup
- ½ cup maple-flavored syrup
- 1 ½ tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
1. Combine all ingredients except for oil in a blender, blend until smooth.
2. With blender running on low speed, slowly add in oil. Serve chilled.
Serving & Size
SERVING (4 OZ.)
This autumn harvest salad features butternut squash, dried cherries, candied walnuts, goat cheese, pomegranate seeds and salad greens tossed with a sweet vinaigrette made with Campbells® Signature Harvest Butternut Squash soup.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
For example only. Your financial results may vary. Financial examples are in no way a prediction of, or guarantee of, sales performance.
Ingredients & Instructions